Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Im new to this...............

First of all WELCOME! I am completely new to this, so if it looks like I don't know what I am doing, I don't. I am attempting to do this whole blog thing. We will see how it works out for me!


Lets start off with a little bit of stuff about me. I am a stay home mom. I sell on ebay here and there. I love couponing and helping other save money, too! I have 2 chihuahuas, 2 cats, a dove, an albino box turtle, aand 2 bettas. I have 3 beautiful girls, ages 11, 9, and 6 months.
My Girls






 I like taking pictures of just about everything. Also have a huge love of music (all types!). Did animal rescue for several years and wild bird rehab. Had an auction business several years ago. Done a little bit of everything!


Now, I spend my time at home, taking care of the kids and furbabies, and couponing! I will probably attempt a new venture coming up really soon. We will have to see how much time I have on my hands!!


Anyways, I am creating this blog to post coupons, samples, giveaways, and all sorts of fun stuff,  for all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment